PDA

View Full Version : REady to start...

twinmommy13
03-15-2012, 09:34 AM
I am excited and nervous to start P3 tomorrow. In the past I have either eaten too much too soon or not enough protein. This is what I was planning for tomorrow. Can you give any advice or changes that I should make?:
7:30- One egg with additional egg white, mushrooms, pepper, & onion
-Coffee with stevia and one mini half/half creamer

11:45/12:00 ish- 4.5 ozs. shrimp with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber
Iced green tea & water throughout day

4:00- Sliced steak (lean cut, 6 ozs. approx.)

6:30/7:00- Sliced chicken (6-7 ozs.)on lettuce (w/ homemade ranch dressing lightly spread...unless it's too soon)

I am a teacher so I was trying to find breaks during the day when I can get my protein in. Is this enough? Too much? Was also going to have an apple and strawberries spread out throughout day too. Any recommendations?

THANKS! I am not planning on doing this again so don't wanna mess up. I am down 1# from LDW as of today.

twinmommy13
03-16-2012, 09:12 AM
I ate b.fast at 6:45 so I went ahead and "snacked" on steak at 10:00-ish. I still plan on having shrimp w/ lettuce, tomatoes, and cuucmbers for lunch. There is more eggs/veggies for me for the afternoon and I have leftover steak too... Still planning on chicken, lettuce, and an apple for dinner...
Hope I am on track.
Was down 1.4 from LDW this morning...

lisaks
03-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Twinmommy13, I think your scale is telling you that you're doing a great job! How are you feeling?

twinmommy13
03-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I was so cranky yesterday (lasy day VLCD, no drops)...today is first day on P3. Feeling pretty FULL after eggs, some steak, shrimp salad. My problem last round was not enough real protein and I ate cheese, almonds, peanut butter too soon. Hope the scale agrees with me tomorrow!

melanie
03-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Sounds like your doing fine !

thialc
03-16-2012, 04:31 PM
I was so cranky yesterday (lasy day VLCD, no drops)...today is first day on P3. Feeling pretty FULL after eggs, some steak, shrimp salad. My problem last round was not enough real protein and I ate cheese, almonds, peanut butter too soon. Hope the scale agrees with me tomorrow!
This is my first day on P3 also. I know I haven't had enough protein. I shared 2 eggs and 2 egg whites, with red pepper, mushroom and steak, at about 9:30. I had a few bites of chicken while I was preparing to go to the movies with my son (spring break here) and ate 6.5 oz of chicken with tomatoes while watching the movie... at about 3:00 I know this was too late. I should have taken a break from braiding my daughter's hair this morning, but I didn't have time. I need to leave more time for this. I just ate 2.5oz of chicken with tomato sauce.
Are we supposed to up our veggies by a lot?
Honestly, when I'm at home, I'm great about keeping to the protocol, but the moment I have to leave the house for anything.... things just go out the window.
How much more protein do you think I should get in today?

Sadie
03-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Just a big piece of protein &some veggies at
dinner should be fine. You are doing great. Remember to stop eating when you are full. You can always come back to it

katetree
04-10-2012, 02:29 PM
twinmommy--what is your homemade ranch recipe?