PDA

View Full Version : Here we go phase 3, and down 2.5 more pounds, huh?

marthalouise
01-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Guess I forgot that you can also lose in phase 3 when you are leveling out. But still was shocked when I got on the scale this morning!Also-- you say I can start again in 6 weeks, is that 6 weeks from the very first day of drops? Was NOT hungry the 3 days was on the VLC diet, as I had feared. It was so nice to have some eggs (one egg, 3 eggwhites) with tomato and spinach this morning. I am cooking some boneless skinless chiicken tenders as I type this so I can have my little protein snacks. Linda, what about the breadstick, can I still have it? And I still stick to the two fruits, right, just more protein and a little bit of, say, olive oil? And BTW...although my skin is very very dry, I think it has improved since I've been on protacol. And should I continue the B12 or not? Thanks!!

tygereye
01-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Your first few days in phase 3 are protein loading days... (3-5 days worth)... No melba toasts/breadsticks in phase 3... Stick with the same foods as phase 2, but you can now mix fruits/veggies. Eat until you are full, but stop when you are full... Keep your water intake up...

Pretty sure this is all correct, but I know Linda will correct anything I have wrong...

P.S. I think the eggs are 1 full egg, and 2 egg whites...

Sadie
01-21-2014, 11:09 AM
You got it right tygereye.
I hope you enjoy the lotion Marthalouise.