PDA

View Full Version : :(

tygereye
11-20-2013, 05:33 AM
In 2 days of protein loading I have managed to jump right up to my LDW... Is this normal?? Am I doing something wrong?? This did not happen to me last time...

tygereye
11-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Was I supposed to wait to start my eggs, and mixing veggies till after protein loading?

tygereye
11-20-2013, 05:52 AM
Oh, and my hives were back yesterday, so had to take Alavert again... :(

ssieber
11-20-2013, 06:57 AM
I'm past my LDW after 1 day. I hope LInda answer us.

tygereye
11-20-2013, 07:33 AM
This round has literally been the polar opposite of my first round...

Sadie
11-20-2013, 10:06 AM
ladies, two words for you MORE PROTEIN. Please try to get more in.
Tygereye, I feel so bad for you with the power outage now the hives! I am VERY suspicious of the hives. I know for sure they aren't HCG related now - I was 90% sure before but now that they have continued this long we need to focus on your bed. There is something in the sheets, blankets that are aggravating your condition.

tygereye
11-20-2013, 10:32 AM
I have no idea what it could be though... It can't really be the laundry soap I use, cuz my clothes don't cause any problems... It makes absolutely no sense at all... I am aiming for at least 2 whole chicken breasts today, plus my eggs... We will see how it goes...

Sadie
11-20-2013, 11:47 AM
You are clearly allergic to something in your bed or in your bed clothes because it occurs at night. I pray you will find what is irritating you!

tygereye
11-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Well, it has to be the bedding then... ;) I just don't get it...

Jennifer Page McGeough
11-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Tygereye do you have a down comforter, could that be it? Maybe you are allergic to the feathers.

tygereye
11-21-2013, 05:09 AM
Nope, no down comforter... All bedding, and detergents have not changed (other than regular washing) in a few years...

Jennifer Page McGeough
11-21-2013, 07:33 AM
Hmm, could be stress or anxiety, I don't know. I hope they go away soon :)

tygereye
11-21-2013, 08:37 AM
I hope so too... Might have to see a doc soon if they don't go away, but will be difficult to diagnose because they disappear quickly in the morning... Oh well... I'm wondering if it was something I was eating...

Jennifer Page McGeough
11-21-2013, 08:40 AM
That's so strange. Have you eaten something you never had before? Def try a dr.

Sadie
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Were they there this morning as usual? Tomorrow morning take pictures for the doctor and please make an appointment.

tygereye
11-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Still taking Alavert every morning, so no hives for this morning, or yesterday... Will stop the Alavert again after tomorrow, and see what happens after a couple days... If they come back, I will take photo's as best I can, and make an appt...

I dropped back down a bit in weight when I weighed in this morning, I am guessing because I got in some more protein, and also some fruit with my veggies and stuff... Hopefully this is a good thing...

Jennifer Page McGeough
11-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Good luck with the hives tygereye. Congrats on the weight loss too!!

Sadie
11-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Glad the hives are gone. I pray they don't come back.

tygereye
11-22-2013, 11:04 AM
I hope they don't come back as well... It wasn't fun getting them!!! LOL!!

Dropped a bit again this morning... Tomorrow I will add cheese to my morning eggs, before I head out hunting again!! :)

Sadie
11-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Sounds great! Stay safe and may your aim be true!

tygereye
11-23-2013, 09:35 PM
My aim was true!!! (Not quite as true as last week, but it got the job done!!!). Deer #2 hanging in the garage!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sadie
11-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Congrats tygereye. Seems you are set with meat.

tygereye
11-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Yep... A 3rd would be ideal, and I will try again next weekend, but I am quite happy with 2!! I have been doing pretty well the past few days, and hope that it continues... I have a very long day at work ahead of me tomorrow, so I need to make sure I take enough food with me... So far, no hives, but I started thinking that there was a connection to strawberries, or tomatoes... Then I remembered going lactose intolerant during one of my pregnancy's, and I am wondering if I wound up with a temporary allergy to one of those...

tygereye
11-24-2013, 07:21 PM
So much for the tomato/strawberry idea... I have a single hive right now... As I am getting ready for bed... Which eliminates bedding... I don't get it!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR

Sadie
11-25-2013, 10:38 AM
It has to be in your food. How much dairy are you having per day? If you had issues with it during a pregnancy that could be the issue.

tygereye
11-25-2013, 10:51 AM
I wasn't having any dairy during phase 2 at all... I had some London Broil last night with dinner... But the hives have only shown up 2... Maybe 3 times EVER during the day... Its always been first thing in the morning...

tygereye
11-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh, and although I am not trying to, I am still losing, almost faster now, than when I was on phase 2... Not that I am complaining! I am eating till comfy, snacking when I feel I need to. Just making healthy choices, that are allowed...

Can I add grapes/blueberries/peaches yet for phase 3, or are those all phase 4?

tygereye
11-25-2013, 10:59 AM
I wonder if it is my apples!!! I hope and pray it isn't!!! I LOVE my organic Gala apples!!!

During phase 2, I was eating an apple a little while after dinner most days... Rarely I would eat it in the morning, or early afternoon... I had one yesterday afternoon... Hmmmmmmm... Gonna finish up the apples I have, then stop the Alavert for a few days again, and not touch an apple for several days Alavert free, then have on in the morning, and see what happens...

Sadie
11-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Oh, and although I am not trying to, I am still losing, almost faster now, than when I was on phase 2... Not that I am complaining! I am eating till comfy, snacking when I feel I need to. Just making healthy choices, that are allowed...

Can I add grapes/blueberries/peaches yet for phase 3, or are those all phase 4?Yes to the fruits and Phase 4. I too am losing weight. However, my appetite is impacted by the loss of my sister.

tygereye
11-25-2013, 02:21 PM
I can only imagine what you are going through... Big hugs...

I am very much looking forward to more fruits... Is there any that can be added for phase 3? I think I am 1.3 pounds away from the 180's!!!!!

Sadie
11-25-2013, 03:05 PM
I would add raspberries, blackberries - both are not in season though.

tygereye
11-25-2013, 03:14 PM
K, will be on the lookout for some that look decent... Or will find some organic frozen...

Sadie
11-26-2013, 11:53 AM
sounds good. I know you need a variety of fruits now.

-JJ
02-01-2014, 02:43 PM
I have no idea what it could be though... It can't really be the laundry soap I use, cuz my clothes don't cause any problems... It makes absolutely no sense at all... I am aiming for at least 2 whole chicken breasts today, plus my eggs... We will see how it goes...

Hey tygereye! I know you're probably done and over with the hives by now!
But I was going to tell you that if you were still using baby oil, it could be that.
Every time I've been on hcg I use baby oil, and I always randomly get a itchy rash from it after using it about a week or more. But I just switch to aloe vera for a week, it goes away, and then I switch back to baby oil (because it's more moisturizing) and I have to problem the rest of the time using it. It's so weird, but it happens whenever I use baby oil and it happens randomly.

Just a thought!