PDA

View Full Version : Protein Powder

Shannon
09-21-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm wondering what happened to the hcg friendly protein powder that was once available through the website? If it's no longer available, is there a substitution that is recommended?
Thanks!!

Shannon
09-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Also, if this is round 4 but it has been 15 months since ending the last round, how long should P3 and P4 last?

Sadie
09-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I will ask if there is any chance they might have more produced. In the interim you can use Jay Robb protein powder sweetened with stevia.

Shannon
09-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Thank you, Linda! How many weeks should P3 and P4 last if it's been at least 15 months since the last round. Probably closer to 22... I just can't remember for sure.

Sadie
09-23-2013, 11:05 AM
I would start back at the 6 weeks total 3 on p3 3 on p4. The wait between rounds is to ensure immunity sets in for those doing immediate consecutive rounds.

Shannon
09-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Thanks!! Once again, YOU ROCK!

Sadie
09-23-2013, 08:50 PM
I found out that we no longer produce protein powder so the Jay Robb is your option.

Shannon
09-24-2013, 06:33 AM
OK! Thanks!

Sadie
09-24-2013, 09:19 AM
Your welcome. How goes protocol?

Sadie
09-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Your welcome. How goes protocol?

Shannon
10-01-2013, 03:03 PM
I have pretty much zero appetite. I am on P2D16 and am down right at 15lbs. So far, this has been my best round. I'm averaging approx. a pound a day and feel great! I hate that I have to FORCE myself to eat. I have a ton of energy but get nauseous at the thought of food. I have been doing fish, cucumbers and an orange for lunch and chicken and an apple for dinner. No melba and pretty much only one veggie/day. Have been adding the juice of one lemon/day to my water and it's SO yummy! Just can't stomach much more than that. My husband is down almost 20 lbs in the same amount of time. We plan to stop this round on the 8th, making it 3 weeks on VLCD. Good times!

Shannon
10-01-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm also wondering... I've always used stevia on my other rounds. Quite a bit. This round, I'm not. I had already been going sugar free with my coffee and tea so it wasn't a leap really. I'm also not using any of my milk allotment. Could this have something to do with the better results this time?? Curious...

Sadie
10-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I have pretty much zero appetite. I am on P2D16 and am down right at 15lbs. So far, this has been my best round. I'm averaging approx. a pound a day and feel great! I hate that I have to FORCE myself to eat. I have a ton of energy but get nauseous at the thought of food. I have been doing fish, cucumbers and an orange for lunch and chicken and an apple for dinner. No melba and pretty much only one veggie/day. Have been adding the juice of one lemon/day to my water and it's SO yummy! Just can't stomach much more than that. My husband is down almost 20 lbs in the same amount of time. We plan to stop this round on the 8th, making it 3 weeks on VLCD. Good times!So happy you are doing so well! If you aren't hungry you need to eat only the proteins and at least 1 vegetables each day.

Sadie
10-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm also wondering... I've always used stevia on my other rounds. Quite a bit. This round, I'm not. I had already been going sugar free with my coffee and tea so it wasn't a leap really. I'm also not using any of my milk allotment. Could this have something to do with the better results this time?? Curious...It certainly could - you never know.