PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 for the newbie...

katburt
09-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Hello to everyone! I'll start out by telling everyone I have been doing low carb for about 2 years now after losing 60 lbs, I have been stuck, seems like nothing will take me down to my goal weight. So,I am giving hcg a try. Today is day 1 of phase 1 for me. I am trying my hardest to stuff myself but it is hard. I don't ever eat this much. My starting weight is 174.8 today, I hope to get down to 145 is my goal. I have done some research on this and some friends at work have done this also. If anyone has any helpful hints I welcome them.

Sadie
09-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Welcome Kat! Can I call you Kat or Katburt? Let me know if you have any questions I am here to walk you through the entire protocol. We have many knowledgeable clients here to help when I can't be online. Again, WELCOME!

katburt
09-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Thanks Linda. Kat will be fine. I do have a question and there seems to be several answers for, but just want some opinions. What brand/kind of drops are the most effective?

Sadie
09-20-2013, 11:04 AM
I only know and trust ours. Of course that is the one I am going to endorse.
I personally have used our product successfully.
We were the first people to produce HCG in a homeopathic formula and are the leaders in the industry. Our HCG contains only HCG, Ethanol Alcohol - to stabilize it in liquid form, and Amino Acids - to assist in weight loss.
Our product comes with the support of this site, me, our health coaches and both websites. We walk you through this protocol. I know clients who have bought other peoples product come here for support in implementing it.

sierra
09-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi Katburt!

I can tell you from my past that YourHCG is you ticket to your goal.
I started protocol on September 21 2012 weighting 268.9. I just finished my final round
I am on day three of 3 days on VLCD without drops. I am on my way to eating food again. Ahh!

I have lost 119.0 lbs and 97 inches off of my body. I was in a size 28 pant. 4-5x shirts. I am only 5'5
Not Ideal at all. I am currently 149.9 This happen in three rounds.

IT WORKS!!!!

I my dear is living proof to any non believer.

The advice I have for you is follow protocol...

********Wear glove when working with anything fatty.

********Change your personal items to the items allowed on phase 2

*Watch eating beef.

*Be picky about how many apples you eat in a week.

********Fill up with as much water as you can. (THIS IS CRITICAL) I drank well over 110 ounces a day.

*Thank you ACV cocktails.

*Use your daily allowance of lemon.

*Eat grapefruit, even if you hate it.

*Fall in love with detox baths.

********Get PLENTY of sleep.

*Know that stalls, and no losses will happen and are part of the process of losing weight.
Let your body do it's job and tell your brain to stay out of it. lol

********Be mindful at all times of fats!!!

********LOAD CORRECTLY!! (Don't fret the gains on loading days it will be gone the first few days)

And last congrats to you and good luck on you journey. Just follow protocol and you will be fine.
the only reason why the protocol wouldn't work is because you didn't follow it. So get to losing them pounds.
Congrats again!! =]

sierra
09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Oh yeah! And go through this forum.
It is packed with info. Take notes, and ask questions about things that might not make sense to you.

You will learn, tons...

Sadie
09-21-2013, 09:31 AM
You are one wise woman Sierra. Spoken like a true veteran.

tygereye
10-19-2013, 06:25 PM
hi katburt!

I can tell you from my past that yourhcg is you ticket to your goal.
I started protocol on september 21 2012 weighting 268.9. I just finished my final round
i am on day three of 3 days on vlcd without drops. I am on my way to eating food again. Ahh!

I have lost 119.0 lbs and 97 inches off of my body. I was in a size 28 pant. 4-5x shirts. I am only 5'5
not ideal at all. I am currently 149.9 this happen in three rounds.

It works!!!!

I my dear is living proof to any non believer.

The advice i have for you is follow protocol...

********wear glove when working with anything fatty.

********change your personal items to the items allowed on phase 2

*watch eating beef.

*be picky about how many apples you eat in a week.

********fill up with as much water as you can. (this is critical) i drank well over 110 ounces a day.

*thank you acv cocktails.

*use your daily allowance of lemon.

*eat grapefruit, even if you hate it.

*fall in love with detox baths.

********get plenty of sleep.

*know that stalls, and no losses will happen and are part of the process of losing weight.
Let your body do it's job and tell your brain to stay out of it. Lol

********be mindful at all times of fats!!!

********load correctly!! (don't fret the gains on loading days it will be gone the first few days)

and last congrats to you and good luck on you journey. Just follow protocol and you will be fine.
The only reason why the protocol wouldn't work is because you didn't follow it. So get to losing them pounds.
Congrats again!! =]

love this!!! :)

Sadie
10-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Another wise post.