PDA

View Full Version : phase 2 day 7

melanie
03-12-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm proud to say i am down 8.5 lbs and 15 total inches !!!!!
Wow I never in a million years thought I could lose that much in a week!

wltwll9
03-12-2012, 09:37 AM
I've just restarted and determined to be successful this go round. I know you're new to this as well but seem to be doing well. Can you tell me some of the meals you've made during this past week because that's where I struggle and most of the recipes I've seen have spices or ingredients that are not allowed.

melanie
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I use my george forman grill alot and a non stick pan I eat chicken and fish seasonings I only use garlic powder salt and pepper.
When I see a recipe I like I make it and leave out the things I cant have .. has worked so far !
This website and all the people here are great !!

Sadie
03-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Janee, my favorite recipe for P2 is my chicken and cabbage or celery soup! I take 100 grams of chicken breast with all fat removed. I heat up a small pot and brown the chicken seasoned with salt, pepper and powdered garlic. Once it is browned I add:
1 cup of cabbage and water
OR
1 cup of celery and and let it cook down a bit. I add about 2 tablespoons of water to help it out. About 5 minutes later I add 1 - 1 1/2 cups water and simmer for 1/2 hour. This is my favorite recipe. VERY satisfying.

melanie
03-13-2012, 07:20 AM
That sounds good Linda I love soup! Ive just been using the grill oven and non sick pan
2 more lbs lost this morning !!

Sadie
03-15-2012, 10:40 PM
It is nice when you need a change of texture and especially when it might be raining outside you just want something warm and filling.