PDA

View Full Version : shampoo conditioner

melanie
03-11-2012, 05:06 PM
I see we can use baby shampoo but i dont see any conditioner I have to have cond in my hair!
also deoderant im using secret is that okay? thanks

lisaks
03-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Nature's Gate Aloe Vera conditioner is on the approved list.

Sadie
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Also, I believe that Aubrey Organics has a conditioner allowed.

Barbara Pfarr
03-11-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't think Secret deodorant is allowed. I used the Crystal deodorant and the thai stick - they are on the safe list.

Sadie
03-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Well said Barbara.

melanie
03-12-2012, 05:59 AM
where do i buy these ?

Barbara Pfarr
03-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Thanks Linda. I wonder if folks understand that yourhcg.com spent time and money researching the products to develop their safe list - that this is not something we got from Dr. Simeon.

Melanie, i found the crystal deoderant at my local CVS drugstore, way down on the bottom shelf in the corner! I think i ordered the thai stick online. This stuff isn't easy to find, so if you have the time, online is easiest.

melanie
03-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Can it be any nature gate product or just aloe vera conditioner? Aubrey organics any kind ? They have alot of differnt kinds!
I printed the Your HCG Safe Product List !! Going to do some on line ordering today !YAY

Sadie
03-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks Linda. I wonder if folks understand that yourhcg.com spent time and money researching the products to develop their safe list - that this is not something we got from Dr. Simeon.

Melanie, i found the crystal deoderant at my local CVS drugstore, way down on the bottom shelf in the corner! I think i ordered the thai stick online. This stuff isn't easy to find, so if you have the time, online is easiest. Correct Barbara. Dr. Simeons did not have the variety of products in the 50's, 60's and 70's that we do. 21st century personal products are loaded with fats of all kinds. We had to research what products from the 21st century would work on protocol and have made that available to YourHCG clients. It is part of what you purchase when you buy our product.

Sadie
03-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Melanie, please check our Safe Product list so you have a complete account of what is available to you.

melanie
03-12-2012, 11:51 AM
I found the safe list and printed it I was looking online and some of the approved shampoo and cond come in alot of differant flavors .. Just wondering if it just has the brand name can you use any of them Like if it says hunnysuckle rose or the plain ?

Sadie
03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
If the product list was not specific to a particular fragrance or formula then all of them are allowed. I love the smell of Honeysuckle!!!

melanie
03-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Thank you !

martiP
04-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Vitacost.com is a great online source for oil-free products. I found an oil free moisturizer that is on the safe list and it works great--and I have very dry skin. They also have liquid stevia and lots of other things allowed!

mtillery3
04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
can we use any aubrey organics shampoo/conditioner?

seslucke
04-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Also, even though I am late responding to this. If you try something (I used an organic Lavender shampoo and conditioner through phase 2 and VLCD) and it works for you, stick with it. I did not have any problems with the oils in the shampoo and in 39 days (all my husband and I could stand) I lost 37 pounds. I am maintaining and will go back onto the hcg and VLCD in May for 23 days only! Wear gloves to cut meat and if something works, again, stick with it.