PDA

View Full Version : Just a tiny bit confused....

Sunflower
07-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi again...I feel like such a pest posting and re-posting about this, sorry.

Just need a little clarification on what happens after protein days on P3. I am on my 4th day and because I am still feeling really hungry in the mornings, I'm going to do one more loading day (today is day 4). But after that.....do you go back to eating normal size meals 3 times a day or do you continue to recommend meal, snack, meal, snack, meal. Most people say eating less, but more frequently, is the smarter thing do to for your metabolism. But it's not quite clear in the instructions after the first 4 days. I would assume "larger meals" means the 6-8 grams of protein at a sitting along with fruit and veg, but between that I'm not sure. I'm usually inclined to use my fruit as a snack between meals to keep my hunger at bay and to prevent myself from overeating.

oh and Linda, if i'm not drinking the whole milk this week, should i be getting my fat elsewhere?

Sadie
07-17-2013, 09:33 AM
After the protein days if you are hungry eat until you are satisfied. Most people eat 3-5 meals with two of the meals being protein snacks. Hunger is real so feed your body proteins, vegetables and fruits with 2 tablespoons fat per day. Stop eating when you are full. No need to worry about the dairy right now.

Sunflower
07-17-2013, 10:02 AM
Excellent advice as usual Linda - that makes me feel better. No weight gain since yesterday - first day steady, 1.4lbs below LDW, and feeling really "healthy" - but because I'm still pretty heavy, I know I'm burning a lot of calories just living. I'm going to do my last protein day today and then work on getting back to "normal" life with other foods. It sounds like what you've suggested is pretty much following protein days throughout in case I'm hungry (with the protein snacks). I've been following your menu to make it easy on me with my work schedule. Chicken is my friend right now :)

Always grateful for your quick responses Linda - you're a huge help and thanks!

Sadie
07-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Glad to be here. Let me know if you need anything.

Sunflower
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM
So far, I'm good. Weight was down 0.2lbs yesterday but it's being very steady for the last 4 days which is a relief. So the only question now is - when can I go back to my normal products (the non-safe ones)? I'm dying to use some lotion - I got burned on 4th of July because the no-oil sunscreen seemed to be too weak for my skin and I got burned to a crisp and now with the peeling I am super itchy! I'm dying to get some moisture back into my skin :)

Thanks and hope everyone is having a great day!! Our R2 drops showed up in the mail last night. They're hanging out in the fridge waiting for the end of August to make their grand appearance. My husband is so anxious to get started but he doesn't want to do it without me. He's so supportive....I'm lucky!!

Sadie
07-18-2013, 09:06 AM
You can have your normal products the first day of Phase 3. Sorry you didn't get that message. Enjoy the moisturizer!