PDA

View Full Version : Time between rounds?

scdury77
03-05-2013, 09:02 PM
So...little update...I'm am so happy doing this diet, So far I have dropped 9lbs in 7 days...I feel great, hunger is under control and just enjoying learning more about some 'clean' foods.....My question is...How long between rounds do I wait? I know I will need to do a couple rounds...but I'm unsure of how long I have to wait???

LadyAjax
03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Six weeks between rounds 1 & 2. Here is what Dr. Simeons has to say on the subject. It's a really good idea if you read his whole paper. There are some really profound insights into what is happening in your body right now.
"Patients requiring the loss of more than 34 lbs. must have a second or even more courses. A
second course can be started after an interval of not less than six weeks, though the pause can be
more than six weeks. When a third, fourth or even fifth course is necessary, the interval between
courses should be made progressively longer. Between a second and third course eight weeks
should elapse, between a third and fourth course twelve weeks, between a fourth and fifth course
twenty weeks and between a fifth and sixth course six months. In this way it is possible to bring
about a weight reduction of 100 lbs. and more if required without the least hardship to the
patient.

Sadie
03-05-2013, 10:08 PM
I love it when clients copy and paste Pounds and Inches!! That's the bible of this protocol.

scdury77
03-06-2013, 08:36 PM
right after I read pounds and inches (amazing how much you learn when you actually READ the required material-lol)