PDA

View Full Version : R1 P2 D3...Starving!

scdury77
02-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Hello everyone

Today is day 3. I did the load days (hopefully correctly) but im so hungry. Ive had so much water and used the drops approx. every 2 hour (6x6) I hope I am doing this right?? any suggestions? I was wondering if it was because the change in the type of drops??

Sadie
02-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Tell me what you are when loading. If you didn't focus enough on fats this can happen. Loading should avoid breads, proteins and the like. Hang in there this will pass. Lots of water!

nancybaggot
02-28-2013, 08:59 AM
It does get better. I just finished my sixth round and I was hungry most of the round becasue I did not load as well. It was really hard as I was pretty much at my goal and just could not handle all the fats, and it really did make a difference for me as far as the hunger. But you just push through becasue the end result is so worth it...mind over matter

Amy Leigh
02-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Hang in there it does get better this is R1P2D14 for me and I have adjusted!! Drink lots of tea and water and maybe eat one of your fruits in the morning around 10ish.

scdury77
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :) Today is not so bad, i have added Stevia to my water/coffee and that has helped with increasse of water. I should have 'loaded' better...now i know :) Im hapy and confident this will work for me

Sadie
02-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :) Today is not so bad, i have added Stevia to my water/coffee and that has helped with increasse of water. I should have 'loaded' better...now i know :) Im hapy and confident this will work for meYou have the right attitude. You will feel better soon! Water, water, water!

scdury77
03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
I have water coming out my ears! LOL Im certainly drinking enough of that...I eat ice all day long too (not considered part of my water consumption) and it helps for the 'habit' of eating too...Im doing pretty good-excited to make this life change.

Sadie
03-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Yea, adjusting to water intake takes a few days but you are on your way!

melanie
03-01-2013, 03:21 PM
I had hunger in my 3rd round for the first week but that was a strange round all the way around .