PDA

View Full Version : Guess who back?!

sierra
12-31-2012, 07:58 AM
The day has come.

I'M LOADING TODAY!!!!

I has been fun tasting and biting all the tasty wonderful foods lately. But it's time to get my healthy on.
I'm back for my second round. I did the 45 day one and went 55 days with drops to spare. My LDW for my first round was 235.
I am down to 224. That was a total of 44.4 lbs I lost on my first round. I'm having some trouble getting to know my new body.
I'm hoping this round will help me figure this out. I have decided to challenge myself this go at it an do the 60 day program.

None of my clothes fit. Which, I think that's a great problem to have.
I use to buy 3X to 4x shirts mainly for comfort and I didn't want my shirts to be snug.
I am in a regular large shirt. I was in a 26 waist. I am now in a 18-20.
And my shoes don't fit. lol Oy!

I been ready since before Christmas to get this show on the road. I didn't care about the food. Oh how I missed
watching the numbers go down every morning. I have some drops on reserve from my last round. I'm starting and finishing before I start my
next round. I am just as excited as I was the first time, but a little more because I know it works. I'm thrilled to be back.

~~~~~~~~~Linda and the rest of you helpful ladies and gents. Thank you so much for all your help and encouragement. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all made my last round a breezy. I learned a lot from each and every one of you. I have a lot more to learn so please roll with the crazy questions that I may ask, or the whoa's that I may endure. HAPPY NEW YEAR NEW YOU & ME.......

Sadie
12-31-2012, 01:31 PM
Nice to see you Sierra! Welcome back. I know there will be many more joining you.

vosshens
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I am back too! I am starting Round 3 and had 12 pounds to go (until after loading. . . I now have 19 pounds to lose) and am very excited to be starting my final round. Thanks to Linda and all of her support for getting me through round 2!

Good luck to all as we start 2013 on a weight loss journey together!
Julie

Sadie
01-01-2013, 02:14 PM
OMG Vosshens! How are you??? Hope all is well. Let me know if any of you need anything.

vosshens
01-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Linda,
I am well and looking forward to this next month. Really, I am! I hope you and yours are well too! I am sure you will be hearing from me alot over the next few months ;)
Julie

nancybaggot
01-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Sierra, you have done an amazing job staying below LDW through the holidays!!! Way to go!! And welcome back to you and Julie. I know that Sara and FitMom are also back loading, so it will be a great group. Check in everyday and no question is crazy. Happy New Year to you, too :)

Sadie
01-01-2013, 02:43 PM
I agree Nancy, this New Years group is shaping up to be a great one!

vosshens
01-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Ha! I have a question already! I can't remember how to count the days correctly. Today is my first day of VLCD in round 3. So, when keeping track, do I say R3P2D3 (because of the 2 loading days) or is it correct to say R3P2D1?
Thanks,
Julie

Sadie
01-01-2013, 02:55 PM
It would be R3P2D3 as the Days count the number of days HCG is active in your blood stream.

sierra
01-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I am back too! I am starting Round 3 and had 12 pounds to go (until after loading. . . I now have 19 pounds to lose) and am very excited to be starting my final round. Thanks to Linda and all of her support for getting me through round 2!

Good luck to all as we start 2013 on a weight loss journey together!
Julie

Good Luck to you..

LadyAjax
01-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh my goodness! Welcome ALL! i'm jealous you all are starting without me! I'm not starting for another week! I'll catch up, don't you worry!

Sadie
01-02-2013, 01:09 PM
You will start soon enough Jacque! Meanwhile thanks for hanging here and supporting everyone else.

LadyAjax
01-02-2013, 09:44 PM
It pays forwards and backwards Linda, as I'm sure you know :)

Paintponyscout
01-03-2013, 01:45 PM
hope your doing great gals!

sierra
01-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Oh my goodness! Welcome ALL! i'm jealous you all are starting without me! I'm not starting for another week! I'll catch up, don't you worry!

I can't wait until you start. Happy New Year and good luck!

FitMom
01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
LadyAjax, when you start next week we will all be here to support you.

nancybaggot
01-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Jacque, are you getting psyched up for your round next week?

Sierra, Sara and Julie, how are you all doing?

vosshens
01-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Good morning!
I have been posting in "Linda's lounge: daily check in for encouragement" the past few days. I am on R3P2D6 and am down 8.6. I am feeling so good this time around and am so confident. I think the 3rd time is the charm! Thanks for checking in with me nancy.
Julie

nancybaggot
01-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi Julie...great to see you and to know that you are doing well. 2013 is off to a great start!

sierra
01-05-2013, 08:39 AM

Doing great. I dropped my loading weight already! I can't believe that I put on 9 freaking pounds in two days. HCG really is an eyeopener. I was so sick from having fried foods and the junk I was eating. I didn't get sick my first round. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. It was bad!! I cannot believe I was feeling this horrible and I didn't notice it. I know the difference in hunger and what a craving is. I know how I use to feel with this rounds loading days. I will never put another unhealthy thing in my body ever again. Other than my loading days of course. IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING!!! how I have changed. I owe it all to HCG....I am now under my P4 weight. I am setting a small goal of 23 gone by Feb 10th. That will put me under that 200 marker. I haven't seen that number in years!!!! How are you?

LadyAjax
01-05-2013, 10:23 AM

Yes and no to the "are you ready" question. I'm psyching myself up, but I need to go SHOPPING! I need meat! I need lemons! I need apples! I need Grassini! I need STEVIA!!!!
But I'll get there, LOL

Sadie
01-05-2013, 11:35 AM
How exciting Jacque!

nancybaggot
01-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Sierra, that is wonderful news. I know exactly how you feel about all the changes HCG brings us if we are open to learning and listening to our bodies. Another success story!!

Jacque, hope you are getting everything ready for next week...almost there.

sierra
01-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Sierra, that is wonderful news. I know exactly how you feel about all the changes HCG brings us if we are open to learning and listening to our bodies. Another success story!!

Jacque, hope you are getting everything ready for next week...almost there.

Thank you! I'm just beaming with excitement. I have learned so much, and will continue to improve my ways.
I can't believe, ME! A person that would stuff something in my mouth.
"Just because it's there!" could make such crazy fabulous changes so quickly.

HCG to me! Isn't a diet. It is a mind changer.

The way I look at food now is insane! I walk through the store looking at ALL the unnecessary foods and drinks, and we can't forget about the junkie sugary
(NOT-SO-GREAT!) cakes, cookies, candy, etc. that are there to just line the pockets of the maker. No nutritional value, whatsoever! I have because a label reader.
I pay attention to calories and sugar. I don't want all the crazy things I use to put in my body. I love the new me.

I just have to get use to my body. I'm finding it difficult to see the weight I've lost. Even with me having to buy new clothes and seeing the sizes go down. I'm not SEEING it. I get compliments from family and friends. I believe them. I just don't see. Is anyone else dealing with this?

Sadie
01-06-2013, 01:22 PM
It is hard to see what we really look like in the mirror. Sometimes it takes getting naked and staring in the mirror to see the changes because we just wear blinders for a while.

LadyAjax
01-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you! I'm just beaming with excitement. I have learned so much, and will continue to improve my ways.
I can't believe, ME! A person that would stuff something in my mouth.
"Just because it's there!" could make such crazy fabulous changes so quickly.

HCG to me! Isn't a diet. It is a mind changer.

The way I look at food now is insane! I walk through the store looking at ALL the unnecessary foods and drinks, and we can't forget about the junkie sugary
(NOT-SO-GREAT!) cakes, cookies, candy, etc. that are there to just line the pockets of the maker. No nutritional value, whatsoever! I have because a label reader.
I pay attention to calories and sugar. I don't want all the crazy things I use to put in my body. I love the new me.

I just have to get use to my body. I'm finding it difficult to see the weight I've lost. Even with me having to buy new clothes and seeing the sizes go down. I'm not SEEING it. I get compliments from family and friends. I believe them. I just don't see. Is anyone else dealing with this?

So so SO happy to hear you're having life-brain-believe thought changes Sierra, that is truly the only way anyone will be successful with ANY goals. You are probably a little farther along that path than I am, but I agree, the HCG protocol has taught me so much. I cook differently now, I eat smaller portions and I make different choices (more stevia/less sugar, full fat instead of low fat, etc.).

vosshens
01-06-2013, 08:31 PM
I was down 1.6 this morning. I am noticing the weight loss in my jeans now and it feels wonderful! I am on R3P2D8 and feeling good. LadyAjax: When do you start?
Julie

nancybaggot
01-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Great loss Julie, and second week no less. Way to go!!

Jacque, I know exactly what you mean about make better choices...the changes are becoming more and more habit now and that is a great feeling. All the processed stuff is finally out of my cabinet and I only buy the things I have adopted into my new life style. I do feel at times, though, that I am having to totally relearn how to cook after all these years. But I know it will pay off for all of us.

LadyAjax
01-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I was down 1.6 this morning. I am noticing the weight loss in my jeans now and it feels wonderful! I am on R3P2D8 and feeling good. LadyAjax: When do you start?
Julie

I begin drops and loading tomorrow! woot woot!

nancybaggot
01-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Awesome Jacque. Did you receive my email yesterday? I was a bit late getting back to you. I am off early this morning but will check back in this afternoon. Prayers for Linda this morning as she has her surgery, and for a quick recovery.

sierra
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
I begin drops and loading tomorrow! woot woot!

yay!!!! I'm happy for ya. Let be the biggest losers of 2013 Ladies and Gents.

LadyAjax
01-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Awesome Jacque. Did you receive my email yesterday? I was a bit late getting back to you. I am off early this morning but will check back in this afternoon. Prayers for Linda this morning as she has her surgery, and for a quick recovery.
No, I didn't get an email from you Nancy :(

nancybaggot
01-07-2013, 07:44 PM
OK, Jacque, let me see if I can figure out what I did wrong. I have had problems in the past with private emails on this site, though Linda and I never seem to have any problem. I sent you, or thought I sent you, a long response, so hopefully I can retrieve it.

nancybaggot
01-07-2013, 07:48 PM
I just resent it to you, Jacque...let me know if you receive it or not.

LadyAjax
01-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Nope. Nothing. Weird. My inbox says "Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 2 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed."
I don't know what the 2 "stored" messages are about but they've been there forever, but nevertheless, no message.

nancybaggot
01-08-2013, 06:28 AM
I have only received private messages here from three people, Linda, yourself and another lady who also never received my responses, yet Linda does. I don;t get it. If you want, private message me your email address or are you on Facebook? I will forward it to your personal or FB account.

vosshens
01-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Good morning,
R3P2D10 and I am down 9.6. I couldn't be happier! Happy day to all.
Julie

nancybaggot
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Amazing Julie!!! You are averaging almost a pound a day which is well above the average. I know you are very proud and we are pround right along with you. Keep up the good work :)

bellaturi
10-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Amazing Julie!!! You are averaging almost a pound a day which is well above the average. I know you are very proud and we are pround right along with you. Keep up the good work :)
Nancy, are you still around? I cycled in June and July of 2012. With you and Melanie. I think my name was bellaturi. I'm back. R2ph2d3. I gained back the 20 I lost on Atkins. I've kept the 32 off from hcg.

vosshens
01-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Just started VLCD Yesterday!

Sadie
01-19-2015, 08:49 AM
It's great to have you back! Let us know if you need anything at all.

bellaturi
02-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Sadie. Can I stay on safely past day 40? I'm only 5 lbs from my goal, I've lost 23 so far, this is my 3rd round since 2012.