PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for protein shakes?

howdidigethere
12-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi there,

I bought the yourhcg.com chocolate protein shake and was curious what types of things you have mixed in with the shakes. At this point I have only done milk and ice, but am interested to see what other flavor/food combinations people have used.

Thanks!

Kelly

howdidigethere
12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Ok...while I was waiting I hit up Google and OMG...just found my new favorite dessert! Mixed up my protein shake with milk, stuck it in my ice cream maker for about 20 minutes. Melted some peanut butter (all natural ground from whole nuts please) and drizzled it over the "ice cream". The cold of the "ice cream" made the peanut butter ripples get hard, and it was verrrrry delicious :-)

Still would love to hear what you guys do too!

Sadie
12-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Ok...while I was waiting I hit up Google and OMG...just found my new favorite dessert! Mixed up my protein shake with milk, stuck it in my ice cream maker for about 20 minutes. Melted some peanut butter (all natural ground from whole nuts please) and drizzled it over the "ice cream". The cold of the "ice cream" made the peanut butter ripples get hard, and it was verrrrry delicious :-)

Still would love to hear what you guys do too!This would be great for Phase 3 second week in.

Sadie
12-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Nancy came up with this recipe YourHCG protein shake, ice, handful of spinach and strawberries. You don't even taste the spinach