PDA

View Full Version : Did you know?....about the three types of fat in the human body

Sadie
02-29-2012, 01:04 PM
I used to run the "Did you Know" topic on the Facebook main page once a week and I thought I would start it again here. I plan on running various topics about the protocol or the body under the influence of hCG. If you have something you would like me to go over just let me know.

The first topic I wanted to speak about is the types of fat deposits we have. Dr. Simeons speaks of the three main fat deposits in the human body. For the first two there is the fat that surrounds and protects our internal organs - this protects and buffers these sensitive areas. Then the normal fat deposits are just as they seem. An increase of calories on one day is kept in temporary reserve for use the next day. Kind of like how a checking account works. You make deposits and withdrawals from an account that is easily accessed.

The final type of fat deposit is an abnormal fat deposit. This is what hCG addresses. Abnormal fat is similar to a bank account that has access ONLY under certain conditions similar a Money CD. Abnormal fat is the ONLY type of fat addressed by the hCG diet. Once all abnormal fat is exhausted hCG is no longer effective in the human body. You simply stop losing weight and get very hungry.

The hCG diet protocol requires a balance of very specific food to hCG. The food acts kind of like a pump for the hCG released abnormal fat. The food appears to be like a kick start. Think of it like a syphon. Similar to that.

Any oil, fat or lotion or non protocol food will interrupt this process and cause the body to stop releasing the abnormal fat and will use the fat you come into contact with like food. Your body will think you are eating more than the allotted amount. Weight loss stalls or stops altogether.

jenguptill@verizon.net
03-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi Linda,
So when the "normal" fat deposits do not get used the next day do they then turn into abnormal fat deposits? Is that where my thigh cellulite is from?

Sadie
03-06-2012, 12:10 PM
As I understand it (but I am not a biologist :-) It does not. The brain determines if food coming in is stored as normal or abnormal fat deposits. The way we know if they are being stored as normal is if when you restrict calories you drop weight. Abnormal fat does not diminish unless specific conditions exist. In our case, hCG is in the blood stream. I hope this helps.