PDA

View Full Version : Encouragement with a weight gain!

ssieber
11-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Wanted to share an experience. This is R5 for me with a total loss of 50 lbs. On D5 of P3 I had a 2.75 weight gain. I had introduced no new foods, still on high protein days, had had all my water. The only difference was being on my feet for almost 8 hours running a huge event. The gain put me .25 over LDW ceiling, but since it was still the first week of P3 I chose to not do a steak day, but hold steady and keep eating the same.

This AM, poof!, the 2.75 was gone! Am now back to .25 below LDW. (Would love to hear if I did not follow protocol.) Moral of the story for me is: if you know it is not a gain caused by lack of water or a change in foods and it is early in P3 don't angst over a big gain since it is probably a temporary fluke.

Get mentally strong for Thursday if you are still in the beginning weeks of P3!!!!!

Sadie
11-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Because the weight gain was not food related no steak day would have been recommended by me. You are still early in Phase 3 and your body is sensitive to overexertion. Happy everything is back to normal.