PDA

View Full Version : Not able to eat.

sierra
10-29-2012, 09:21 AM
I am grossed out by my food. Is this normal??????
I can't seem to get through a meal without dry heaving.
This has been going on for three days. During dinner and lunch.

Sadie
10-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Actually this does happen. We need to change your recipe. Make a soup or sautee your protein and vegetable in water to soften everything. Let me know if that does'nt help.

sierra
10-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Okay, thank you.
I'm glad this is normal.
I just hope the soup will help. Thanks Linda!

Sadie
10-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Let me know if this helps.

nancybaggot
10-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Sierra, I had it really bad toward the end of all my rounds, which is why I could only do short rounds. And I did eat everything...fish, shrimp, chicken and after 3 rounds, I added in the veal, london broil, protein shakes and even an occassional scrambled egg. I feel for you...soup definitely helps. Good luck :)

sierra
10-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Well, the soup wasn't all that bad, but the meat! UGH...
I can't stand the taste of chicken. First is was shrimp.
Then is was fish. Now, CHICKEN!

The only things I can eat without a problem is the things that I don't eat all the time.
Which I am limited to the red meat, so that leaves me with hardly any choices. =/

nancybaggot
10-31-2012, 11:24 AM
What day are you on Sierra? What about trying celery and apples and chicken, all cut into equal bite size pieces with a bit of lemon juice? One of my friends posted this at a time when I was having so much trouble tolerating the food, and it was something different and very tasty. Got me through the last week of P2 and my last round. If you have more rounds to do, you might want to consider the HCG protein powder, so you can make a shale occassionally. They were also a big help.

Sadie
10-31-2012, 12:05 PM
The YourHCG Protein powder would be an ideal option for you.