PDA

View Full Version : First timer. EWW!

sierra
10-15-2012, 06:43 AM
Okay, so I tried the ACV cocktail for the first time and all I can say is, YUCK!

However, I did like that my food didn't taste like vinegar when I ate dinner.
I had this cocktail for my before dinner snack.

I am doing yet another one for breakfast this morning. Even though I don't like this stuff, AT ALL.
I wanted to know. Since I can do this twice daily. Can I drink this everyday without having to put
the ACV in my food? It's okay for salads, tomatoes, cucumbers, and spinach.

I'm just trying to change up my routine when I'm preparing my food.

Sadie
10-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Sierra, it is much easier to get down when seriously diluted in water - never drink straight - and by adding 1/2 of your orange and 10 - 15 drops of stevia. I use ACV on my veggies only. I never drank it straight. Adding the orange and liquid stevia made it like a salad dressing and I put it on all veggies. LOVED IT!

sierra
10-15-2012, 10:31 AM
I drank it with 8 ounces of water as directed, not straight. I never did it before.
Maybe it something that I have to get use to. It is not good to me. I don't think I'll ever like it.

It's good knowing that I can just drink it, and not have EVERYTHING taste like vinegar.

I don't have liquid stevia. I have packets.

Sadie
10-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Most people don't like it. Myself, the only way I can stomach it is to use it as a dressing for veggies.

nancybaggot
10-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Sierra, it is sooooo nasty, but if you can get some liquid stevia, it really does help get it down. I am really impressed you drank it without some sort of sweetner...you are a superstar, girl :)

Sadie
10-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I agree Nancy. I wouldn't even try it without liquid stevia. The orange is a perfect flavor for the ACV Cocktail.

howdidigethere
10-16-2012, 08:09 AM
I have to giggle....I LOVE the stuff. I'm must be some kinda weirdo...lol!

Sadie
10-16-2012, 10:07 AM
I have to giggle....I LOVE the stuff. I'm must be some kinda weirdo...lol!You are so blessed! So many of us must steal ourselved to drink it down.