PDA

View Full Version : hCG friends changed my life.

JamieMina
11-22-2011, 08:05 AM
I have to say I am so blessed to have found this amazing protocol but more importantly the support of everyone I have come to know is second to none.

I am 52 years old. I have struggled with my weight since I was 20. Last year about this time in October my son's now wife introduced me to hcg. She had lost close to 40 pounds after her first round and I will say that after 3 rounds she was down 80 + pounds and was the most beautiful bride as she and my son were married this past Oct. I started researching and purchased the product right away. I read Dr Simmions pounds and inches twice. I feared it would be one more diet I would fail at. I could name them all the diets I have done but that is so boring. There were a few I did lose weight on but would gain more than I lost in the end. She advised me to be sure I was mentally ready to commit because it would be hard at first, however the results would keep one motivated. I decided to wait until after the holidays. I began my hcg journey on 1/1/11. Have to say the loading was no big deal to me on the first round. I enjoyed all the bad food even when I was a bit uncomfortable. Why not, my body was use to it. I would find out in my next round just how much my body did not like that kind of food. As I progressed into the vlcd portion of the plan I began to feel really good. Everyone is different with side effects but for me I had none except constipation later in the round. Oh and I had sore heal for one day, never heard of that until I read pounds and inches. I was never hungry, I loved the fast results. I did myself a favor and planned my start at a time that I had no social events to attend. I had decided not to tell my family and friends what diet I was on. I really didn't want to hear any one's opinion. I was also afraid of failure.

My first round was 45 days. I lost 29 pounds. I waited the proper time and did my 2nd round for 40 days and lost 27. When I started I just wanted to get to 140. I really didn't think I could do that. After my second round I still had a few more to go so I did a short round and lost the last 9 pounds. I went from a size 18/20 to a 4/6 from 193 to 128 at 5'2" this is a good weight for me.

After my second round I decided to get rid of the 10 totes of clothes in every size that I had hung on to for years. Always saying I would lose the weight but knowing if I did I would gain it back. I took a car full of clothes to the church. That was an amazing awakening for me. It was hard for me to get rid of them but once I did I was so happy with myself. I finally believed I could keep the weight off by following the rules of the protocol. It absolutely works.

So I am almost one year from the date I started. I would never go to another source for product. Yourhcg.com support has been amazing. Thanks to Linda and the wonderful people I have come to know I have succeeded. This is a wonderful product and Dr Simmions got it right.

Sadie
11-22-2011, 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for posting your story. I am so honored to have been part of your journey.

nancybaggot
11-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Congratulations, Jamie and thanks for sharing. I have to agree with you on how amazing this product has been for me and how blessed I have been by the journey and the wonderful people I have met. I started HCG on February 19, 2011 at 218.6, after a top weight on 228 on January 1. I lost about 10 pounds on my own before HCG after my daughter had gastric bypass surgery and we all decided that this was our year to "get healthy". Having a medical background, I was very skeptical about claims of 1-2 pound losses per day, but I was willing to spend the money and figured I could do anything for 45 days. I made a committment to follow the protocol to a "T" without any cheating because that was the only way I would really know if it worked. I was determined to give it 100% and I have not been disappointed! After three rounds and nine months, I currently weigh 156 and have gone from a size 18 to a size 10. We just celebrated Thanksgiving and I actually lost a pound from Thursday to Friday after eating dressing and pumpkin cupcakes. I love the mantara we have developed with some of us who have been loosing together over these many months..."steak days are our friends"...but I have been one of the very fortunate ones who has only had to do two steak days in three rounds. This product does work and the results are amazing!! Linda has helped to keep us all on the "straight and narrow" and has offered her time and support every step of the way, being available to all of us 24/7. Thank you Linda!! And thank you, YourHCG!!

Sadie
11-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Nancy, you are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story here.
P.S. I wanted to see how the edit post tool works so I used it on your post to correct one spelling error. :-)

teresan
11-29-2011, 06:03 PM
And then she shared her secret with me! Luv u woman!

Sadie
11-30-2011, 10:08 PM
So happy you listened to her :-) Congrats teresan you are one wise woman.

geena
01-10-2012, 03:17 PM
I just read Nancy's story and that was so inspiring to me I am 33 recently divorced and I have a five year old daughter. My main concern is getting Healthy and not giving up!! It has only been four days but I feel hungery? Any tips or suggestions

Sadie
01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Geena, How is the hunger today. Better I hope. Please report in!