PDA

View Full Version : An Overview of the Diet Protocol

Sadie
11-17-2011, 01:27 PM
The hCG Diet Protocol is comprised of three separate phases:

The first phase is called the HCG Plus Diet Phase better known as Phase 2. It begins with the first two days on hCG eating high fat. On the morning of the third day you switch to the Very Low Calorie Diet or VLCD. This part of Phase 2 lasts from 21 to 45 days. Some do go as long as 60 days but we find that it is a rare individual who can last that many days on VLCD as the protocol is so mentally demanding. At the end of this course of treatment you must spend three days weaning from the hCG while maintaining the VLCD diet. Any increase in calories while hCG is still in your system will result in rapid weight gain.

The second phase is called the Maintenance Phase or Phase 3. This lasts for three weeks after your first round. During this phase you are allowed all foods except anything with sugar or starch in it. You need to maintain within two pounds of your weight the morning of your last dosing day. If you go over this two pound threshold you need to immediately correct it by doing a Steak Day.

The third phase is Life Phase also known as Phase 4. On this phase you gradually add sugars and starches back in starting with natural forms of each while maintaining your weight within 2 pounds of your LDW.

There is an optional cleanse that some do prior to the protocol which is considered Phase 1. It is not included here as it is not part of the hCG Diet Protocol.

Pam.Wiley
11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Linda--interested in some format suggestions on this page? If so, I can send you a Word doc via email.

Sadie
11-18-2011, 02:09 PM
I am always interested in your input.
I have two shows today. Do you need me to send
You anything?