PDA

View Full Version : Lupus and HCG

Ana Sanders
08-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Hello Linda,

I'd like to help my mother lose weight with HCG. I'll be visiting her (in Brazil) in December, and would like to purchase HCG for her. She is 5'2 and 250lbs and has lupus. Her lupus doctor never heard of the HCG diet, so he is skeptical on approving her to start taking the drops. I have lost over 20 pounds on this diet and think she would benefit from it tremendously. Based on your experience, how have lupus patients reacted to the HCG diet?

My mother takes a pile of meds everyday, and I think most of them is due to her obesity - I am really hoping I can help.

Thanks for any information you can share.

Ana

Sadie
08-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Ana, I cannot advise your mom as I am not a physician. Please send the following link so her physician can review the manuscript from the physician who discovered the benefits of HCG and diet. www.yourhcg.com/poundsandinches.pdf He/she will see that the hormone occurs naturally in pregnant females and has no side affects.

Ana Sanders
08-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Linda, and I understand. I was just trying to see if you (or someone in this group) have heard any success stories of people who have lupus and were able to lose weight with HCG. Thanks again.

Sadie
08-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes, I know of cases where people have been successful even though they have lupus. I hope they chime in with their results.

angelsis66
08-20-2012, 09:48 AM
I dont have lupus, but I do have multiple sclerosis and I am on my third time with hcg and I have great results and Im still taking my prescription meds and daily shot.