PDA

View Full Version : Eating Out.

LadyAjax
08-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Is there any recommendation for a particular restaurant or type of cuisine that COULD be eaten when in P2?
I absolutely am avoiding any going out in general, but we have family coming into town tonight and my Dad wants to take us all out to dinner. He's in a wheel chair and can't get into my house to share a meal, and frankly, I don't have the energy to host a big Ta-Do. I
told them I really didn't want to go out to dinner because I am dieting, and that may be enough to redirect the family plans, but I am curious to know if it IS possible to find a place where they can serve me something "safe".

howdidigethere
08-14-2012, 08:13 PM
I think a big concern is how proteins are prepared. I've gone out twice and ordered basically a Cesar salad, hold everything but the romaine with vinegar for dressing. Tonight I got a side of fresh strawberries to go with it. I cant bring myself to bring my own protein into a restaurant, so I eat it before I go.

Sadie
08-14-2012, 09:02 PM
It is STRONGLY advised to eat only raw vegetables and fruit at restaurants. Eat your protein at home. Trust me you will be glad you did.

Sadie
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
I don't even want to know about KFC. I am scared to ask.