PDA

View Full Version : Macronutrient ratios

LadyAjax
08-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Are there recommended macronutrient ratios for P2 and P3 (and P4 for that matter)?

BTW, I would love to be able to search the forums, because I am sure many of my questions have been asked before, but whenever I put in a search term I get "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

nancybaggot
08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Those are definitely Linda questions :)

Sadie
08-11-2012, 09:53 AM
There are no listed ratios for any phase. That is not a discussed as a factor in any phases of this protocol.

LadyAjax
08-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Okay. I was under the impression that of the three (protein, carb, fat), that it was most important to be vigilant about fat - hence the repeated mentions in P&I about lotions and such. Like, if you accidentally licked your finger while making a PB&J sandwich for your kid, it would be better if it had jelly than peanut butter.
I find there is SO much fat in my kitchen just TRYING to get on me! LOL
I made quesadillas for the family tonight - butter! cheese! ground beef! I tell ya, it's trying to GET me! ;)

Sadie
08-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah, once you are aware of the weight gain hazards in the kitchens, you go into "hazmat" mode when you enter the room :-)

melanie
08-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Linda said it ! When Im doing some things I go staight to the gloves !!

nancybaggot
08-12-2012, 04:07 PM
I definitely kept a drawer full of gloves. but it took me awhile to get into the habit of using them. Since I don't have young kids at home, it was probably easier for me. I really had to be careful when my granddaughter visited.