PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vacation and doing well in P3

apcmdb
08-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Well, I returned from my 2 week vacation this past saturday and I am happy to report that I am 2.4 under my LDW. Which gives me a 33.2lb total loss since starting my first round of HCG. I couldnt be happier!!! I decided to wean and do most of the protein load before I went (3 of 5 days). It was a great decision for me. My family was very supportive of my restricted diet and I never felt deprived while they had thier ribs and all the trimmings, popcorn at the theater several times and desserts. I must confess though...I did do alot of sniffing :o).

Today puts me at R1P3D20. I am sticking mostly to P2 foods in larger quantities with some additions from Linda's instructions for P3. I havent added cheese or nuts becauuse I too scared to add them :) I begin working out today through the duration of P4 before starting my next round on 8/31. That date will put me a couple of day past the 6 week requirement for P3&4.

A BIG THANK YOU to Linda and everyone on this board who encouraged me and gave me advice. I have learned alot, especially to take one day at a time. I feel confident that I will be able to get through R2 just fine with you all.

Patrice.

Sadie
08-06-2012, 11:00 AM
You are SOOO welcome Patrice!!! I am so happy you took the time for protein days. it makes all the difference in the world to be successful. Great job!

nancybaggot
08-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Patrice, that is an awesome report. I have known alot of people who have done numerous rounds, but rarely is anyone able to take a vacation and come back even at LDW, much less below. You are amazing and you should be very proud of your accomplishment!! Job well done!!!

melanie
08-07-2012, 06:42 PM
You are doing super !!!

apcmdb
08-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Thank you ladies!!!!