PDA

View Full Version : Pease refresh my memory--time between rounds, plus living life

martiP
07-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi! I am finishing up my 2nd day off drops. I actually wasn't as hungry today as I was yesterday! And Friday I can add bigger portions, yay! Two quick questions: I plan on doing a 3rd round this fall---how long do I wait for Round 3? And--any suggestions on keeping it off when I am back to "real life"? I will say--I will never eat what I did before. I have learned so much about healthy food lately. I will be 60 in October, and feel so much better than I did 20 years ago! I am really determined not to gain it back.Also--am I right in planning to use my regular health and beauty aids as of Friday, too? Thanks, Linda and everyone....you have all been amazing!

martiP
07-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Hah! I mean "please".

melanie
07-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey Marti, I have 2 more weeks to go I was only going to do 30 days... But TOM showed up this morning so I will add on a week:( I'm 51 and also have learned alot about heathy foods and what I can eat and what I can't.
Don't be a stranger ... keep in touch
Good luck on your weight loss journey! Melanie

martiP
07-25-2012, 05:17 PM
hey, Melanie! I haven't lost as much this time(only about 17) but I had to stop at 24 days because I was out of HCG and didnt have the money to buy another bottle. Kinda depressing, but it is what it is. I havn't had a TOM since i was about 47...however, I think when you are older it does affect your losses. I really wish I could do another week! At this point, I am planning to do another round in October. (when I have regular paychecks again)I imagine my kids will do something for my "big" birthday October 6, so i would be foolish to be on protocol then, haha! It will be really nice to have a glass of wine again! if you are on Facebook, please "freind" me. It's Martha Sheers Palmieri. And by the way....I think you are doing great!

melanie
07-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah TOM really affects my losses ive lost and gained the same .5 - 1. pound for a week :( TOM always causes me stall :( 17 pounds in 24 days... That is AWESOME !!!! Im on day 24 and I have lost 15.2 I finally did get out of the 150's My goal for round 2 was 140 but i will settle for 145 :) Not sure when I will do round 3 maybe Sept I want to be at goal by Christmas! My goal weight is 125... I sent you a friend request on facebook! I'm Melanie Walker Tavernier