PDA

View Full Version : P3 gain with any additions

ssieber
07-16-2012, 06:40 AM
I am on day 12. If I stay with larger quantities of VlC foods I don't gain. Tried nuts or mayo or peanut butter or cheese starting the 2nd week and can jump up 2 to 3 pounds in a day. Please advise. This am I am 1.25 above LDW. My fingers are puffy so I' m thinking water retention.

Sadie
07-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Are you eating a lot of food with salt in it? Are you still eating protein at every meal?

ssieber
07-16-2012, 08:26 PM
I am using the same amount of salt I used in P2. I usually have 2 eggs for breakfast and 6 oz of tuna at lunch and 6 oz of chicken or fish at dinner. My fruit is an apple and sometimes also a cup of strawberries and low starch veggies and salad dressing made with ACV and liquid stevia. I've tried adding nuts, some cheese and yogurt. My weight goes up 2lbs or one day 3 lbs. Since this is my 4th round and I am at my goal weight is my body fighting me adding anything back to my diet? Will it always be this way?

nancybaggot
07-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Doesn't sound like you are eating anything out of line. DEfinitely need input from Linda. I know it is frustrating for you.