PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Newbie Here!

apcmdb
06-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Patrice and this is my first time trying this "lifestyle change". For some reason, I am so nervous. I am on loading day 1 and I am already too full. I have never been a breakfast eater so I will be glad when they are over. I am doing the 45 day program so I am sure I will be leaning on all of you for support! Been lurking the forums for a while and everyone seems so helpful and supportive...its why I decided to join this community. Well thats all for now!

Patrice

Sadie
06-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome Patrice. Don't forget drinking your fat is a great idea. Heavy cream 1/4 gallon per day is perfect. Let me know if you need anything I am here to help you through this.

Slim
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi Patrice!!! we are ALL HERE FOR YOU!!!

apcmdb
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks Linda & Slim. Will drinking the 1/4 gallon of Heavy cream alleviate me having to eat additional fat?
I have already downed a pint of half and half and I am eating from the suggested Loading day list. Eating at this rate I am concerned that I will gain some weight over the next couple of days. Will that happen?

nancybaggot
06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Hi Patrice and welcome!! It is not unusual to gain weight during loading, but it will come off really quickly once you get to the low calorie diet. And loading really well will help with hunger during the first week. So load up!!

nancybaggot
06-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Slim, how are things going with you?