PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day of loading...

ggava@comcast.net
05-13-2012, 08:59 AM
I have done this hcg diet once before and am starting vcld day 1 tomorrow...I forgot how gross and bloated you feel while loading. I literally thought I was going to be sick yesterday on load day 1. Today is mother's day and we are going to dinner with the familyl...perfect for loading I guess but I'm so bloated that nothing fits!! I hate this feeling. I am really anxious this time around maybe because I know what to expect but it's only 21 days...I just completely shut it down....stay home, no gym, no restaurants etc. wish me luck...thx

Sadie
05-13-2012, 12:38 PM
You will do great. Today go for Cheesecake while at the restaurant. Also, Drink a tall glass of milk with it. Remember, your goal is to get fat in you so be sure to focus on dairy, deep fried foods, gravy etc. Later on today drink a quart of Heavy Cream to top it off. Good luck! You will do great.

nancybaggot
05-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Awesome and welcome back! Good luck on this round.

ggava@comcast.net
05-13-2012, 07:58 PM
for your response....went to the restaurant and ate onion rings shrimp scampi loaded w/oil lots of bread and butter...don't like cheescake so got ice cream....omg I feel like I'm going to burst...I was so looking forward to eating all the "bad" stuff but really want to puke right now hahaha...hopefully by doing this I won't be hungry these first few days...this sight is so supportive thx u

nancybaggot
05-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I remember those loading days very well. Always planned out all the wonderful fatty stuff I was going to enjoy, things I never eat anymore, but found I just couldn't get much of it down. I did much better drinking it, a gallon of chocolate milk with a quart of heavy whipping cream and some Hagendaz icecream...much easier than eating. It will definitely help with the hunger the first week. I never felt hungry through four rounds.