PDA

View Full Version : Ordered 60 day program and am weighing my options-HELP!

toniagreathouse02
05-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone! I have about 80 pounds to lose and ordered the 60 day program last night-very excited! Ive done the prescription HCG in the past so I have a basic understanding but the Dr I used did the amount of days allowed to follow protocol a little differently. I have been reading up on the protocol here online and spoke last night with a very friendly customer service rep on the phone but I would like the input of those that have been following the protocol and have either lost a lot of weight already or are like me and in the process of losing 60+ pounds by sharing what you found best in regards to how many days on phase 2 and how many days on maintence before starting next round,etc...Should I only do short rounds like 2 day loading, 21 day phase 2, 3 days phase 3 and then 3 weeks maintence or should I do the 2 days loading, 40 days phase 2, 3 days phase 3 and 6 weeks of maintence? The nice lady on the phone even said you can go the full 60 days if there is still no hunger and you are still dropping weight at the 40 day mark BUT why Im really asking is because Id like to do the most effective way to lose the most weight and have read on the facebook page that shorter rounds are better to maximize amount of pounds loss.Any info by those in the same boat would be so greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance for your support!!

skaladuport
05-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Welcome! I'm only on P2R1D7, so I don't have any real advice, but figured I'd add my experience and a little encouragement since we all need it. I do need to lose approx 50lbs, but for this round I'll be super ecstatic if I lose 30. After 7 days, I'm down 7 lbs! It would be more, but I woke up to a smaller than normal loss this AM because, I will admit, I cheated last night with popcorn and a diet soda at the movies. (Insert image of me with head hanging low.) It's not like I gorged on ice cream and french fries, and I still lost a full pound, but waking up to 2-3 pound losses feels waaaay better than that popcorn or soda tasted!

As for how long to spend on it, I am planning to do at least the recommended 23 days in phase 1, but my goal is try for the max they recommend, which I THINK is 45 days? Maybe only 30? I don't remember now. I just know I have to get to that 23 day mark, and if I feel as good as I have been this first week, I'll be able to stick it out a little longer. Good luck!

Slim
05-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Do the 30 days( R1) then P3/P4 then do another 30 days(R2) then P3/P4 (which the weeks are a lil longer)....plus READ the PoundsandInches which is on our Members Site...it will HELP you understand the MADness behind all of this...I am P2R1D21 and I am down 21.8 lbs...haven't cheated cause I wouldn't want to start the 21 days again :-)

I never heard of a 3 day Phase 3????? I know the beginning of Phase 3 you eat strictly protein...but Phase 3 is three weeks and so is Phase 4...NO SHORTcuts!

Sadie
05-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone! I have about 80 pounds to lose and ordered the 60 day program last night-very excited! Ive done the prescription HCG in the past so I have a basic understanding but the Dr I used did the amount of days allowed to follow protocol a little differently. I have been reading up on the protocol here online and spoke last night with a very friendly customer service rep on the phone but I would like the input of those that have been following the protocol and have either lost a lot of weight already or are like me and in the process of losing 60+ pounds by sharing what you found best in regards to how many days on phase 2 and how many days on maintence before starting next round,etc...Should I only do short rounds like 2 day loading, 21 day phase 2, 3 days phase 3 and then 3 weeks maintence or should I do the 2 days loading, 40 days phase 2, 3 days phase 3 and 6 weeks of maintence? The nice lady on the phone even said you can go the full 60 days if there is still no hunger and you are still dropping weight at the 40 day mark BUT why Im really asking is because Id like to do the most effective way to lose the most weight and have read on the facebook page that shorter rounds are better to maximize amount of pounds loss.Any info by those in the same boat would be so greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance for your support!! Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help.

toniagreathouse02
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Thank you ladies. Linda, Ive read through all of the information available online and Im still a bit confused on how many days I should do the protocol for the most successful amount of weight loss. Should I be taking the HCG for 23 days, 30 days, 40 days? If I choose the 30 days at a time does this include the 2 loading days in the figure as well as the three days where you maintain the 500 calorie diet after stopping the drops? Same for the 40 day option. How many days am I actually taking the HCG? Thanks again for all the insight!

Sadie
05-11-2012, 12:30 PM
How long you are on protocol really depends on how well you do physically and MOST IMPORTANTLY mentally on protocol. Most people last between 30 and 45 days the first roun d. You will have a better idea of where you are at near the end of your first round.
Loading is done at the beginning of each round. It is included in Phase 2 and is the first two days on Phase 2. The three days of weaning is not part of the 23 day minimum. Phase 2 describes any time you have HCG in your body. However, these last three days you are not looking to lose weight you are simply weaning from the HCG.
You are actually taking HCG from 23 - 45 days.

toniagreathouse02
05-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Great! Thanks again:) BTW why am I listed as a "guest" in the forum? I signed in with the user info I inputed when I purchased my HCG lastnight. Just curious because I am also BRAND NEW to message boards.

Sadie
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
When you come to the forum do you sign in with your registered information for the Community? Remember there is another site for Member's Only.

melanie
05-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi I did 47 days was going to go 50 ..but decided to stop at 47 I lost 26 pounds and 33 total inches!
I think my 2nd round will be 30-40 days. Good luck!
By the way... Linda is awesome she will work wonders for you !!!

Sadie
05-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Awww you are sweet! Congrats by the way!!!

nancybaggot
05-13-2012, 02:05 PM
I have done four rounds and lost a total of 86 pounds since February 2011. My first round was 45 days and I lost 31 pounds, next three rounds were 23 day rounds and I lost between 17-20 pounds each time. As Linda said, it really does depend on the individual and how you are feeling. Everyone looses at a different rate and that is why it is not advised to compare yourself with other people. Some of us are just slow losers, but then others seem to average a pound a day or more, even with the longer rounds. I found that I handled the shorter rounds better and for me, I was content with more rounds and less time in P2. Others really like the discipline of P2, so it really does depend on how you are feeling about everything. My two daughters just completed their first round as well...one went 60 days and lost over 60 pounds and the other went 23 days and lost 21 pounds. It definitely works and if you can handle a 60 day round and contnuie to lose and stay strong mentally, then go for it. It is hard to know, though, how you are going to handle it until you are in the middle of it...does that make sense?? However, Linda is the best and no matter what you decide, stay close and soak up all the support and encouragement from people who are going through ecaxtly what you are going through. Best of luck to you!

toniagreathouse02
05-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Thank you so much ladies!! Can't wait to get started Saturday:) as long as my bottles arrive in time. My looking forward to doing this with my family members & am grateful for all of the support! Best wishes to you all & congratulations on your successes!

Sadie
05-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Tonia, use the loading list here on the site. There are step by step instructions which will walk you through the first couple days on protocol. Loading is key to no hunger the first week until the HCG comes up to full strength. Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help.

Kate F
05-15-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm R1P2D20 and have only lost 11 pounds. I have not cheated once and take the drops. I have no hunger issues and drink plenty of water. I can't imagine why my loss is so minimal. A 30 pound loss gets me to goal. Are the injections better? I have friends who cheat and have lost more.

Sadie
05-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Kate, I need to see your menu to find out what the problem is. The food selections are VERY restricted and something you might think is innocuous could be in your daily routine and is interfering with the HCG. Please send me your menu and I promise you we will figure out the issue. Linda@yourhcg.com